Based on the original groundbreaking consoles that were built for Sterling Sound NY, Masterdisk, Absolute Audio, and more. The Plan A was the first (pre-engineered) console designed specifically for the acoustically critical mastering environment.
– Very low profile
– Maximum air flow for thermal venting
– Ergonomic design for comfort over long periods at the console
– Low acoustic profile for the best listening environment
Generous rack space:
– 24ru total in the upper desk bays
– 12ru total in the lower front bays
– 12ru total in the lower rear bays.
Literally, the “go to” console for the discerning mastering studio and engineer. Check out our Sterling Modular Users page and judge for yourself.
Fås i flere forskellige finishes.