Quantum combines the raw power of a classic digital & analog hybrid synthesizer, with futuristic sounds that are only possible with today’s software synthesizers.
The flexibility emanating from Quantum’s powerful oscillators and their interaction with one another is simply breath-taking. Never before has it ever been possible to create such a wide sonic bandwidth with one synthesizer. Stretching from classic analog, with precise sample playback, through to harsh or animated digital sounds, escalating all the way up to sound and sequence clusters, that can only be achieved with a modular synthesizer system.
Quantum’s beautiful ergonomic and intuitive user panel supports an artist’s workflow with a previously unknown elegance. The carefully crafted array of aluminium knobs and encoders surround an ultra hi-resolution multi touch display.
– Digital-Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
– 61 Keys high-quality Fatar TP/8SK keyboard, channel aftertouch
– 8 voices
– Dual timbral: split or layered mode with separate stereo audio outputs
– 3 stereo digital oscillators each capable of five synthesis algorithms
– Two analogue lowpass filters per voice each in 24 or 12 dB configuration using innovative link modes
– Flexible routing system for order of analog filters & digital former and individual oscillator routings
– 6 LFOs in poly and global mode with extensive parameter set